- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning of interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, purpose, and function.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Discuss data presentation requirements with clients.
- Confer with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publisher to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
||Interpreters and Translators
- Discuss translation requirements with clients and determine any fees to be charged for services provided.
||Disc Jockeys, Except Radio
- Communicate with clients or venue owners to determine event information, such as music preferences, scheduling, and anticipated attendance.
||Writers and Authors
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Confer with clients and staff to gather information about exhibit space, proposed themes and content, timelines, budgets, materials, or promotion requirements.
- Discuss production requirements with clients.
- Determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with clients or advertising staff.