Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Producers.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of radio and television programs.
- Collaborate with promotions directors to produce on-air station promotions.
- Develop employee work schedules.
- Give technical directions to other personnel during filming.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
||Film and Video Editors
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in film editing, assembling, and recording activities.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Instruct camera operators regarding camera setups, angles, distances, movement, and variables and cues for starting and stopping filming.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design, and sound crew members.
- Direct activities of workers setting up photographic equipment.