Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Media Programming Directors.
- Establish work schedules and assign work to staff members.
||First-Line Supervisors of Entertainment and Recreation Workers, Except Gambling Services
- Plan, direct, or supervise recreational and entertainment activities led by staff, such as sports, aquatics, games, or performing arts.
- Serve as a point of contact between managerial staff and leaders of recreational or entertainment activities.
||Producers and Directors
- Perform management activities, such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Direct the policies and departments of newspapers, magazines and other publishing establishments.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Oversee the development and management of the sports program budget and fundraising activities.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Manage dance schools, or assist in their management.