||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Maintain props, products, or mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections, doing touch-ups, cleaning up after customers, or applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Select themes, lighting, colors, or props to be used.
- Store, pack, and maintain inventory records of props, products, or display items.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Select set props, such as furniture, pictures, lamps, and rugs.
- Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
- Acquire, or arrange for acquisition of, specimens or graphics required to complete exhibits.
- Perform general office duties, such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Develop visual aids and charts for use in lectures or to present evidence in court.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Inventory and record quantities of materials and finished products, requisitioning additional supplies as necessary.
- Maintain inventories of materials.
- Inventory equipment and supplies, ordering parts and tools as necessary.
- Collect and store patterns and lumber.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
- Select materials and production techniques to be used for products.
- Purchase new or used clothing and accessory items as needed to complete designs.
||Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Select and assemble books, materials, supplies, and equipment for training, courses, or projects.
- Acquire, maintain, and repair laboratory equipment and tools.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Requisition or purchase supplies, such as insecticides, machine parts or lubricants, or tools.
- Issue equipment, such as farm implements, machinery, ladders, or containers to workers, and collect equipment when work is complete.
- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Type, file, and duplicate materials.
||Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Maintain an inventory of materials.
||Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- Estimate materials needed for production and manufacturing and maintain required stocks of materials.
||Grinding, Lapping, Polishing, and Buffing Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Maintain stocks of machine parts and machining tools.
||Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Purchase and maintain equipment to support research projects.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Maintain inventory of job materials.
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
- Check courtroom for security and cleanliness and assure availability of sundry supplies, such as notepads, for use by judge, jurors, and attorneys.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Maintain tool and spare parts inventories required for repair, installation, or replacement services.