Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Dietitians and Nutritionists.
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Develop in-service educational materials.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
- Prepare or provide genetics-related educational materials to patients or medical personnel.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Produce or evaluate dental health educational materials.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Design instructional programs to improve communication, using devices such as slates and styluses, braillers, keyboards, adaptive handwriting devices, talking book machines, digital books, and optical character readers (OCRs).
- Develop and implement training programs for trainees, medical students, resident physicians or post-doctoral fellows.