Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Dietitians and Nutritionists.
- Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
- Perform administrative duties, such as hiring employees, ordering supplies, or keeping records.
- Order medical and laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, or procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Order and purchase frames and lenses.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Maintain stock and supplies, preparing supplies for special examinations and ordering supplies when necessary.
- Recommend or purchase needed art supplies or equipment.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Inventory and requisition supplies and instruments.
- Purchase and stock supplies of feed and medicines.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments or ordering supplies or equipment.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Monitor medical supplies and place orders when inventory is low.