Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Dietitians and Nutritionists.
- Select, train, and supervise workers who plan, prepare, and serve meals.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Construct and fabricate appliances or supervise others constructing the appliances.
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Manage the department or supervise clerical workers, directing or controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Train medical records staff.
- Conduct lessons or direct educational or therapeutic games to assist teachers dealing with speech problems.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Provide consultation, support, or education to groups such as parents and teachers.
- Mentor or train staff to lead group exercise.
- Direct, supervise, assess, and communicate with supportive personnel.
- Supervise food production or service or assist dietitians or nutritionists in food service supervision or planning.
- Train caregivers in providing for the needs of a patient during and after therapy.
- Teach art therapy techniques or processes to artists, interns, volunteers, or others.
- Provide or arrange for training or instruction of auxiliary personnel or students.
- Train or supervise workers who handle or care for animals.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technologists
- Supervise or instruct ophthalmic staff.