||Substitute Teachers, Short-Term
- Answer students' questions.
- Follow lesson plans designed by absent teachers.
- Teach a variety of subjects, such as English, mathematics, and social studies.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardio machines, free weights, or fitness assessment devices.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
- Advise oncology team members how beam modifying or immobilization devices should be used in radiation treatment plans.
- Teach medical dosimetry, including its application, to students, radiation therapists, or residents.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Attend or conduct continuing education courses, seminars, or in-service activities.
||English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
- Teach writing or communication classes.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Teach patient education programs that include information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Demonstrate therapy techniques, such as manual and creative arts and games.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Demonstrate therapy techniques, such as manual or creative arts or games.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop and deliver training on weather topics.
||Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Conduct in-service training sessions to disseminate information regarding equipment or instruments.
- Instruct emergency medical response team about emergency interventions, to ensure correct application of procedures.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Teach classes or courses or provide direct care to children.
- Teach residents or medical students about pediatric topics.
- Train other medical personnel in phlebotomy or laboratory techniques.
- Teach courses in environmental economics.
- Teach in colleges and universities.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Teach courses within their department.