Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Acute Care Nurses.
- Adjust settings on patients' assistive devices, such as temporary pacemakers.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Fit, test, and evaluate devices on patients, and make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort.
- Repair, rebuild, and modify prosthetic and orthopedic appliances.
- Fit prostheses to patients, making any necessary adjustments and modifications.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Maintain or repair hearing aids or other communication devices.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.
- Design, make, or fit prosthodontic appliances, such as space maintainers, bridges, or dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists or dental technicians.
- Fit, dispense, and repair assistive devices, such as hearing aids.
- Evaluate, fit, or adjust prosthetic or orthotic devices or recommend modification to orthotist.