Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Psychiatrists.
- Counsel outpatients or other patients during office visits.
- Counsel patients about drug regimens and possible side effects or interactions with other substances, such as food supplements, over-the-counter (OTC) medications, or herbal remedies.
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Advise athletes on how substances, such as herbal remedies, could affect drug testing results.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Counsel patients and families on communication strategies and the effects of hearing loss.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Communicate likely outcomes of medical diseases or traumatic conditions to patients or their representatives.
- Dispense herbal formulas and inform patients of dosages and frequencies, treatment duration, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
- Provide genetic counseling in specified areas of clinical genetics, such as obstetrics, pediatrics, oncology and neurology.
- Educate patients regarding treatment plans, physiological reactions to treatment, or post-treatment care.
- Counsel patients or others on the background of neurological disorders including risk factors, or genetic or environmental concerns.