Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils.
- Make emergency visits to resolve equipment problems.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Maintain or repair hearing aids or other communication devices.
- Adjust, maintain, or repair laboratory equipment, such as microscopes.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, or repair equipment and correct malfunctions, as needed.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Clean, check, and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Check, test, and maintain cardiology equipment, making minor repairs when necessary, to ensure proper operation.