||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics, such as clinical procedures.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
- Conduct research or provide instruction on subject matter related to athletic training or sports medicine.
- Teach sports medicine courses to athletic training students.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Assist with on-the-job training of new employees or students or provide input to supervisors regarding training performance.
- Provide students or other technicians and technologists with suggestions of additional views, alternate positioning, or improved techniques to ensure the images produced are of the highest quality.
- Instruct radiologic staff in desired techniques, positions, or projections.
- Teach nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology, or other specialties at graduate educational level.
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Provide training and supervision in therapy techniques and objectives for students or nurses and other medical staff.
- Train or instruct new employees on procedures to follow with psychiatric patients.
- Teach medical dosimetry, including its application, to students, radiation therapists, or residents.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel, and the general public.
- Teach physical therapy students or those in other health professions.
- Select, schedule, or conduct orientation or in-service education programs.
- Instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
||Family Medicine Physicians
- Train residents, medical students, and other health care professionals.
- Train or supervise medical students, residents, or other health professionals.
- Instruct emergency medical response team about emergency interventions, to ensure correct application of procedures.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Teach or train medical staff regarding preventive medicine issues.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Supervise or instruct other technicians or laboratory assistants.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Instruct interns and residents in the diagnosis and treatment of temporary or permanent physically disabling conditions.