Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Veterinary Technologists and Technicians.
- Prepare animals for surgery, performing such tasks as shaving surgical areas.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Attach physiological monitoring leads to patient's finger, chest, waist, or other body parts.
- Place and secure small, portable magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners on body part to be imaged, such as arm, leg, or head.
- Attach electrodes to patients, using adhesives.
- Measure patients' body parts and mark locations where electrodes are to be placed.
- Remove patient hair or disinfect incision sites to prepare patient for surgery.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Attach electrodes to the patients' chests, arms, and legs, connect electrodes to leads from the electrocardiogram (EKG) machine, and operate the EKG machine to obtain a reading.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Prepare patient for exam by explaining procedure, transferring patient to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning patient properly.
- Provide and maintain life support and airway management and help prepare patients for emergency surgery.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Prepare patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.