- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils.
- Calibrate magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) console or peripheral hardware.
- Inspect, clean, test, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently, ordering repairs when necessary.
- Make emergency visits to resolve equipment problems.
- Calibrate exercise or testing equipment.
- Supervise maintenance of exercise or exercise testing equipment.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Maintain or repair hearing aids or other communication devices.
- Maintain and clean equipment, work areas, or shelves.
- Adjust, maintain, or repair laboratory equipment, such as microscopes.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment and replenish first aid equipment and supplies.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Pretest and calibrate anesthesia delivery systems and monitors.
- Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
- Clean and help maintain equipment or work areas and sterilize glassware, according to prescribed methods.
- Perform team support duties, such as running errands, maintaining equipment, or stocking supplies.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Clean, check, and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
- Maintain ophthalmic instruments or equipment.
- Calibrate or maintain machines, such as those used for plasma collection.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Maintain equipment or furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly or disassembly of equipment or accessories.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Clean, sterilize, check, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment.