||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Clean machines, perform minor repairs, and report major repair needs.
- Clean and file master copies or plates.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Stock vending machines with food.
||Aircraft Service Attendants
- Empty aircraft lavatory systems or refill them with sanitizer fluid.
- Sweep or vacuum the cremation chamber to retrieve remains for storage in an urn or other container.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Maintain, monitor, and clean work areas, such as recycling collection sites, drop boxes, counters and windows, and areas around scale houses.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Move and store inventories of explosives, loaded perforating guns, and other materials, according to established safety procedures.
||Gambling Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
||Animal Control Workers
- Clean facilities and equipment such as dog pens and animal control trucks.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Supply currency, coins, chips, or gaming checks to other departments as needed.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Clean and sanitize athletic training rooms.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Keep information facilities clean during operation.
- Clean and disinfect areas in which bodies are prepared and embalmed.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Clean and maintain slot machines and surrounding areas.