Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers.
- Examine animals to detect behavioral changes or clinical symptoms that could indicate illness or injury.
- Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Perform nursing duties, such as administering medications, measuring vital signs, collecting specimens, or drawing blood samples.
- Perform annual gynecologic exams, including pap smears and breast exams.
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
||Home Health Aides
- Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Measure patient's range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations.
- Take and record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Measure patients' range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations.
- Observe ultrasound display screen and listen to signals to record vascular information, such as blood pressure, limb volume changes, oxygen saturation, and cerebral circulation.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.