Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers.
- Instruct employees or provide on-the-job training.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Explain police operations to subordinates to assist them in performing their job duties.
- Train staff in proper police work procedures.
||Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Supervise or train surveillance observers.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Provide assistance with staff selection, training, and supervision.
||Animal Control Workers
- Train police officers in dog handling and training techniques for tracking, crowd control, and narcotics and bomb detection.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Conduct wildland firefighting training.
||Parking Enforcement Workers
- Train new or temporary staff.
||Retail Loss Prevention Specialists
- Train establishment personnel in loss prevention activities.
- Supervise staff, training them, planning their work, and evaluating their performance.
||Forest Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Train workers in skills, such as parachute jumping, fire suppression, aerial observation, or radio communication, in the classroom or on the job.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Instruct and drill fire department personnel in assigned duties, including firefighting, medical care, hazardous materials response, fire prevention, and related subjects.