Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers.
- Study and interpret fire safety codes to establish procedures for issuing permits to handle hazardous or flammable substances.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Develop or review fire exit plans.
- Develop and coordinate fire prevention programs, such as false alarm billing, fire inspection reporting, and hazardous materials management.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Determine the appropriate type of valuation to make, such as fair market, replacement, or liquidation, based on the needs of the property owner.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Plan or implement special safety or preventive programs, such as fire or accident prevention.
||Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, and Tile and Marble Setters
- Modify material moving, mixing, grouting, grinding, polishing, or cleaning procedures, according to installation or material requirements.
- Develop defense plans or tactics, using intelligence and other information.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Develop work or security procedures.
||Transportation Security Screeners
- Decide whether baggage that triggers alarms should be searched or should be allowed to pass through.
||Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Determine scope, timing, and direction of investigations.
||Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers
- Evaluate complaint and emergency-request information to determine response requirements.