Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors.
- Prepare activity reports listing fire call locations, actions taken, fire types and probable causes, damage estimates, and situation dispositions.
||Forest Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Direct and supervise prescribed burn projects and prepare postburn reports, analyzing burn conditions and results.
- Perform administrative duties, such as compiling and maintaining records, completing forms, preparing reports, or composing correspondence.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
||Animal Control Workers
- Write reports of activities, and maintain files of impoundments and dispositions of animals.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Maintain records of evidence and write and review reports.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Maintain logs, prepare reports, and direct the preparation, handling, and maintenance of departmental records.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Complete administrative paperwork or supervise the preparation or maintenance of records, forms, or reports.
- Write detailed reports of fire inspections performed, fire code violations observed, and corrective recommendations offered.