Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Cut, slice or grind meat, poultry, and seafood to prepare for cooking.
- Use manual or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods.
- Butcher and clean fowl, fish, poultry, and shellfish to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
- Butcher and dress animals, fowl, or shellfish, or cut and bone meat prior to cooking.
- Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Slice and pit fruit used to garnish drinks.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform food preparation and serving duties, such as carving meat, preparing flambe dishes, or serving wine and liquor.