||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Greet incoming guests and escort them to their rooms.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Greet people at the funeral home.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Greet visitors, log them in and out of the facility, assign them security badges, and contact employee escorts.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Greet and register visitors, and issue any required identification badges or safety devices.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Greet patrons attending entertainment events.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.