- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
- Respond to and resolve patrons' complaints.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Refer guest problems or complaints to supervisors.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Resolve customer complaints.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for child advocacy issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding problems, such as payout errors.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Settle seating disputes or help solve other customer concerns.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Respond to problems related to ratepayers, water users, power users, government agencies, educational institutions, or other private or public power resource interests.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Respond to customer complaints, legal inquiries, payment negotiations, or other post-service matters.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Resolve customer or employee complaints.
- Read and review concerns of constituents or the general public and determine if governmental action is necessary.
||Food Service Managers
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Investigate complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolve problems, following management rules and regulations.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Respond to customers' or shippers' questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.