Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers.
- Furnish customers with information on events or activities.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Describe tour points of interest to group members, and respond to questions.
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Lead tours and answer visitors' questions about the exhibits.
- Distribute programs to patrons.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers to games and other entertainment.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information, such as available services and points of interest.