Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Barbers.
- Keep card files on clientele, recording notes of work done, products used and fees charged after each visit.
- Maintain treatment records.
||Personal Care Aides
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Keep records of client needs and preferences and the services provided.
||Manicurists and Pedicurists
- Maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
- Keep records of play, meal schedules, and bill payment.
- Maintain records, such as itemized lists of clothing or valuables delivered with body and names of persons embalmed.
- Maintain client databases.
||Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors
- Promote health clubs through membership sales, and record member information.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Prepare and maintain case folder for each assigned inmate or offender.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided.
- Compile information such as residents' daily activities and the quantities of supplies used to prepare required reports.