||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Set up and display sample merchandise at parties or stands.
- Purchase, rent, or requisition costumes or other wardrobe necessities.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Directors
- Maintain financial records, order merchandise, or prepare accounts.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Requisition merchandise from supplier, based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.
- Take orders for imprinted checks.
- Place orders for laboratory equipment and supplies.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.