||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Schedule tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Schedule appointments with clients.
||Legal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Schedule and make appointments.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Schedule repairs for locks on safe-deposit boxes.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Schedule benefits claimants for adjudication interviews to address questions of eligibility.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Schedule and conduct closings of mortgage transactions.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Schedule medical appointments for patients.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform administrative tasks, such as accepting orders, scheduling appointments or meeting rooms, or sending and receiving faxes.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Manage schedules and set dates, times, and locations for meetings and appointments.
||Office Clerks, General
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Answer telephones and schedule appointments.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Schedule client appointments.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering telephones, scheduling appointments, and ordering supplies or equipment.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Perform general office duties, such as taking or transcribing dictation, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.