Related Task Search
14 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Skincare Specialists.
- Stay abreast of latest industry trends, products, research, and treatments.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Participate in continuing education to stay abreast of industry trends and developments.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Earn and maintain appropriate certifications.
- Learn the location and purpose of street traffic signs within assigned patrol areas.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Attend meetings on driver and passenger safety to learn ways in which job performance might be affected.
||Bus Drivers, School or Special Client
- Maintain knowledge of first-aid procedures.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators
- Become familiar with digging plans, machine capabilities and limitations, and with efficient and safe digging procedures in a given application.
- Study communication code languages or foreign languages to translate intelligence.
- Learn to operate new technology systems and procedures, through the use of instruction, simulators, or models.
- Stay informed of the latest styles and hair care techniques.
- Participate in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Maintain knowledge of, comply with, and enforce all institutional policies, rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of current firefighting practices by participating in drills and by attending seminars, conventions, and conferences.
||Forest Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Maintain knowledge of forest fire laws and fire prevention techniques and tactics.
||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Maintain government-issued certifications, as required.