||First-Line Supervisors of Logging Workers
- Assign to workers duties such as trees to be cut, cutting sequences and specifications, or loading of trucks, railcars, or rafts.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Assign or schedule tasks to meet work priorities and goals.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Assign to workers duties such as fertilizing and incubating spawn, feeding and transferring fish, and planting, cultivating, and harvesting shellfish beds.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Animal Husbandry and Animal Care Workers
- Assign tasks such as feeding and treatment of animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Schedule or manage staff, such as volunteer usher corps.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Assign duties, such as cultivation, irrigation, or harvesting of crops or plants, product packaging or grading, or equipment maintenance.
- Determine how many gaming tables to open each day and schedule staff accordingly.
- Assign work to biostatistical assistants or programmers.
- Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.