||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Sell service contracts for technical or scientific products.
- Arrange for installation and testing of products or machinery.
- Sell technical and scientific products that are environmentally sound or designed for environmental remediation.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Circulate among potential customers or travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Persuade customers to purchase merchandise or services.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Buy or sell stocks, bonds, commodity futures, foreign currencies, or other securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Purchase or sell financial derivatives for customers.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Sell and serve refreshments to customers.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies, such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, or beach chairs.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Buy products from manufacturers or brokerage firms and distribute them to wholesale and retail clients.
- Order flowers for guests.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- Sell travel packages.
- Sell or rent equipment, clothing, and supplies related to expeditions.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Sell and collect payment for products such as stamps, prepaid mail envelopes, and money orders.
- Rent post office boxes to customers.
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, or computer systems.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance, or specialized policies, such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Sell mail products, and accept payment for products and mailing charges.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Contact utility companies for service hookups to clients' property.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Deliver arrangements to customers, or oversee employees responsible for deliveries.
||Gambling Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons.
||Light Truck Drivers
- Sell products from truck inventory and keep records of sales.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Sell and install accessories, such as batteries, windshield wiper blades, fan belts, bulbs, or headlamps.