||Insurance Sales Agents
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Compute customer's installation or production costs and estimate savings from new services, products, or equipment.
- Research and convey information to customers about tax benefits or government rebates associated with energy-efficient scientific or technical products, such as solar panels.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Explain real and personal property taxes to property owners.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Quote prices, credit terms, contract terms, or fulfillment dates for services.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Explain rental fees, policies, and procedures.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Provide quotes for refuse collection contracts.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.