Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities.
- Offer advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Answer customer questions related to energy sales procedures, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
- Explain contracts or related documents to customers.
- Explain real and personal property taxes to property owners.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Explain rental fees, policies, and procedures.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Research and convey information to customers about tax benefits or government rebates associated with energy-efficient scientific or technical products, such as solar panels.