||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Instruct customers in alteration of products.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Provide follow-up consultations for clients to ensure landscape designs are maturing or developing as planned.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Provide technical support for radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Provide technical support or instruction to staff or customers regarding electronics equipment standards.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Work with customers to assess the environmental impact of proposed construction or to develop pollution prevention programs.
- Provide technical guidance or support to customers on topics such as nanosystem start-up, maintenance, or use.
- Provide technical customer service.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Advise hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades, or enhancements.