Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Compute customer's installation or production costs and estimate savings from new services, products, or equipment.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Price energy based on market conditions.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.