Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Telemarketers.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Contact previous clients for prospecting of referral business.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Contact businesses or civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Arrange buying parties and solicit sponsorship of such parties to sell merchandise.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Contact prospective or existing customers to discuss how services can meet their needs.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Visit retailers and sales representatives to promote products and gather information.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.