||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
||Office Clerks, General
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
- Train other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Supervise administrative staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Provide consultation or training to volunteers or staff on topics, such as guest relations, patients' rights, or medical issues.
- Train bioinformatics staff or researchers in the use of databases.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Provide assistance in the training and orientation of new cashiers.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Supervise or train other staff members.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Arrange for in-house and external training activities.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers engaged in packing and shipping merchandise.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Train other workers or coordinate their work, as necessary.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Schedule, supervise, and train clerical workers, volunteers, student assistants, and other library employees.