Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Procurement Clerks.
- Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Supervise and train peripheral equipment operators and computer operator trainees.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Supervise or train other staff members.
- Direct support staff in handling of paperwork processed by clerks' offices.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
||Office Clerks, General
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers engaged in packing and shipping merchandise.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Schedule, supervise, and train clerical workers, volunteers, student assistants, and other library employees.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.