Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Tellers.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Perform cash handling tasks, such as making change, balancing and recording cash drawer, or distributing tips.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform various cash handling tasks, such as collecting payments, making bank deposits, or managing petty cash.
- Ensure that money collected is properly recorded and secured.
||Office Clerks, General
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.