||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Mail merchandise samples or promotional literature in response to requests.
||Insurance Claims Clerks
- Transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
- Retrieve, separate, and sort program output as needed, and send data to specified users.
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
- Transmit, deliver or mail publication master to printer for production into film and plates.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Fill orders for products and samples, following order tickets, and forward or mail items.
- Mail driver's licenses to out-of-county or out-of-state applicants.
- Collect payment for merchandise, record transactions, and send items such as checks or money orders for further processing.
||Office Clerks, General
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Send out notices and accept fine payments for lost or overdue books.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Submit artwork to shows or galleries.