||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare conference or event materials, such as flyers or invitations.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Manage reserve materials by placing items on reserve for library patrons, checking items in and out of library, and removing out-dated items.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Issue initial and replacement safe-deposit keys to customers, and admit customers to vaults.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Update manuals when rates, rules, or regulations are amended.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Establish and prepare product construction directions and locations and information on required tools, materials, equipment, numbers of workers needed, and cost projections.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Prepare measurement tables and conversion charts, using standard formulas.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Distribute and collect timecards each pay period.