Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks.
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Leave notices telling patrons where to collect mail that could not be delivered.
- Provide customers with change of address cards and other forms.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Page individuals wanted at the box office.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or to inform them of account status or changes.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Page guests in hotel lobbies, dining rooms, or other areas.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Enroll individuals to participate in programs and notify them of their acceptance.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Use telephone to deliver verbal messages.
- Inform customers by mail or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Post announcements or government information on public bulletin boards.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Notify consignees, passengers, or customers of freight or baggage arrival and arrange for delivery.