Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators.
- Open and label mail containers.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Mark stock items, using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Cut copies apart and write identifying information, such as page numbers or titles, on copies.
- Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes to index materials for filing.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Collect or prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels and attach them to products.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Attach address labels, identification codes, and shipping instructions to containers.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Place books in mailing containers, affix address labels, and secure containers with straps for mailing to blind library patrons.