Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Order and dispense supplies.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Manage reserve materials by placing items on reserve for library patrons, checking items in and out of library, and removing out-dated items.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Develop and distribute newsletters, brochures, or other printed materials to share information with patients or medical staff.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Issue initial and replacement safe-deposit keys to customers, and admit customers to vaults.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Distribute and collect timecards each pay period.