Related Task Search
14 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
- File a legible transcript of records of a court case with the court clerk's office.
- Add new material to file records or create new records as necessary.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Stamp messages with time and date and file them appropriately.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- File and maintain records.
- File sales slips in customers' ledgers for billing purposes.
- File, type, or operate standard office machines.
||Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- Archive documents, conduct research, and read copy, using the internet and various computer programs.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Sort and file correspondence and perform miscellaneous clerical duties, such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Perform general office or clerical work, such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines, or running errands.
- File copies of orders received, or post orders on records.
||Office Clerks, General
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.