Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Medical Secretaries.
- Prepare correspondence or assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles, or conference proceedings.
- Compose letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests for merchandise, damage claims, credit information requests, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, or unsatisfactory service.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compose correspondence requesting medical information and records.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Respond to correspondence from insurance companies regarding the licensure of agents, brokers, or adjusters.
- Draft and type office memos.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Compose business correspondence for supervisors, managers, and professionals.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.