- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
- Arrange for applicable duties, taxes, or paperwork for customs clearance.
- Document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, or payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, or certificate records.
- Prepare forms, such as receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, or transfer confirmations, based on transaction requests from stockholders.
- Complete various forms, such as accident reports, trial and courtroom requests, and applications for clients.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to bill clients or pay account expenses.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Submit completed documents to typists for typing in final form, and instruct typists in matters, such as format, addresses, addressees, and the necessary number of copies.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Complete and submit tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
- Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations, using typewriters or computers.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
||Insurance Claims Clerks
- Prepare insurance claim forms or related documents and review them for completeness.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Receive or prepare work orders.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers.
- Complete insurance or other claim forms.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Prepare applications and forms for applicants for such purposes as school enrollment, employment, and medical services.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Complete forms for sales orders.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.