Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Agricultural Equipment Operators.
- Adjust, repair, and service farm machinery and notify supervisors when machinery malfunctions.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
- Inform farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Confer with managers to evaluate weather or soil conditions, to develop plans or procedures, or to discuss issues such as changes in fertilizers, herbicides, or cultivating techniques.
- Direct or assist with the adjustment or repair of farm equipment or machinery.
||Fishers and Related Fishing Workers
- Maintain engines, fishing gear, and other on-board equipment and perform minor repairs.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Inspect equipment for safety prior to use, and perform necessary basic maintenance tasks.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Confer with managers to determine times and places of seed planting, and cultivating, feeding, or harvesting of fish or shellfish.
||First-Line Supervisors of Animal Husbandry and Animal Care Workers
- Confer with managers to determine production requirements, conditions of equipment and supplies, and work schedules.
- Maintain and repair chainsaws and other equipment, cleaning, oiling, and greasing equipment, and sharpening equipment properly.
||Hunters and Trappers
- Maintain and repair trapping equipment.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.