Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Forest and Conservation Workers.
- Examine and grade trees according to standard charts and staple color-coded grade tags to limbs.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Grade and sort products according to factors such as color, species, length, width, appearance, feel, smell, and quality to ensure correct processing and usage.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Paint identification marks of specified colors on logs to identify grades or species, using spray cans, or call out grades to log markers.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
- Tag unsafe trees with high-visibility ribbons.
- Mark logs for identification.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Label and seal graded products and issue official grading certificates.
||Hunters and Trappers
- Wash and sort pelts according to species, color, and quality.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Mark livestock to identify ownership and grade, using brands, tags, paint, or tattoos.
- Harvest plants, and transplant or pot and label them.
- Brand, tattoo, or tag animals to allow animal identification.
||Fishers and Related Fishing Workers
- Sort, pack, and store catch in holds with salt and ice.