||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fabricate ducts for high efficiency heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to maximize efficiency of systems.
- Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Perform sheet metal work necessary for solar panel installations.
- Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment or machinery.
- Fabricate and dismantle parts, equipment, and machines, using a cutting torch or other cutting equipment.
- Construct foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel.
- Construct controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws, and punches.
- Thread conduit ends, connect couplings, and fabricate and secure conduit support brackets, using hand tools.
||Locksmiths and Safe Repairers
- Cut new or duplicate keys, using impressions or code key machines.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Build fiberglass or wooden enclosures for sound components, and fit them to automobile dimensions.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Operate manufacturing equipment to fabricate wind turbines.
- Fabricate parts and test aids as required.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Fabricate new metal parts, using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools.
- Fabricate parts for watches and clocks, using small lathes and other machines.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Fabricate or modify defective electronic, electrical, or mechanical components, using bench lathe, milling machine, shaper, grinder, or precision hand tools, according to specifications.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Design, weld, and fabricate parts, using blueprints or other mechanical plans.
||Plasterers and Stucco Masons
- Mold or install ornamental plaster pieces, panels, or trim.
||Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Dry and bake new linings by placing inverted linings over burners, building fires in ladles, or by using blowtorches.
- Fabricate parts, using woodworking and metalworking machines.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Fabricate, dress down, or substitute parts or major new items to modify equipment to meet unique operational or research needs, working from job orders, sketches, modification orders, samples, or discussions with operating officials.
||Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Fabricate metal parts, such as steel frames, columns, beams, or girders, according to blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Repair, fabricate, and install steel or wood fittings, using blueprints, shop sketches, and instruction manuals.
- Construct or fabricate parts, using hand tools, according to specifications.