||First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers
- Analyze burn conditions and results, and prepare postburn reports.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Prepare reports on operations and system productivity or efficiency.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Develop reports or presentations to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Prepare mud reports, and instruct crews about the handling of any chemical additives.
- Prepare progress or technical reports.
- Prepare reports, exhibits, and other supporting schedules that detail an institution's safety and soundness, compliance with laws and regulations, and recommended solutions to questionable financial conditions.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Prepare reports describing contamination tests, material or equipment decontaminated, or methods used in decontamination processes.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Prepare reports summarizing operational results, financial performance, or accomplishments of specified objectives, goals, or plans.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Prepare reports in graphical or tabular form, summarizing field productivity or profitability.
||Service Unit Operators, Oil and Gas
- Prepare reports of services rendered, tools used, or time required, for billing purposes.
||Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of bids, contracts, or written reports related to weatherization work.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Perform business management duties, such as maintaining records or files, preparing reports, or ordering supplies or equipment.
- Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.