||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
- Mop or pour hot asphalt or tar onto roof bases.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
||Helpers--Painters, Paperhangers, Plasterers, and Stucco Masons
- Pour specified amounts of chemical solutions into stripping tanks.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete into forms to make foundations for wood or steel derricks.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Dump, spread, and tamp asphalt, using pneumatic tampers, to repair joints and patch broken pavement.
- Mix and pour concrete around bases of posts, or tamp soil into postholes to embed posts.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Fill water tanks and check tanks, pipes, and fittings for leaks.
||Hazardous Materials Removal Workers
- Mix or pour concrete into forms to encase waste material for disposal.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete, for foundations of steel or wooden derricks.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Insert, pack, and pour explosives, such as dynamite, ammonium nitrate, black powder, or slurries into blast holes; then shovel drill cuttings, admit water into boreholes, and tamp material to compact charges.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Pour water into wells, or pump water or slush into wells to cool drill bits and to remove drillings.